Though we cannot meet in person, there are still many ways to connect, serve and grow.
Sunday Services & Programs
- Before the Service starting at 9AM. Children are invited to participate in Sunday School before the service. High Schoolers are invited to meet and discuss issues of faith and life. For virtual Sunday School information, contact Tracy and Tanya. For virtual Youth Group, contact Ben.
- Church-wide Service at 10AM. Let's continue our Easter Celebration. Join us for corporate worship via our YouTube live stream. Download the PDF of our bulletin before the service starts and use this digital card to invite others.
Children, Families & Youth Ministries
For more info on the children’s ministry, email Tanya Pitre and Tracy Yeoh . For more info about the youth group, contact Ben Ewen.
- NEW: VBS 2020! For the weeks of July 20 and July 27, we want to encourage families to sign up for a one-on-one VBS session with either the Pitre family or the Yeoh family in each of their backyards. Visit the VBS 2020 page or email for more information.
- Livestream Sunday School classes are offered every Sunday. Reach out to Tanya and Tracy for more information.
- Email Tanya and Tracy at [email protected] to be put on the email distribution for Children's Ministry classes and weekly liturgies.
- Youth Group continues to meet over BlueJeans. Reach out to Ben for times.
For more info on the items below, email our Team.
- NEW: 7/25 - Friends in Deed Back-to-School Back Pack Drive. Join others from Grace and the community to help organize school supplies for students and families in our area. The backpack assembly will take place at the Friends in Deed parking lot on Saturday July 25th at 9:00 am. Gloves will be provided, please bring your own mask. Kids are welcome if they are able to assemble. There will be a covering to provide us shade from the sun. email Mercy for more information. Sign up here to volunteer.
- Current List of Food Banks in our Area. Download a PDF with the latest Food Bank Information.
- Donating Resources and Time. Please consider giving above and beyond your regular giving. Make an additional gift to the Mercy Fund so that we can continue caring for one another and our community. Click here to donate and select Mercy fund.
- Caring for our Community. Though we are practicing physical distancing, there are still ways to help our neighbors in need.
- Consider helping with your Park Ministry. We will continue delivering food and resources to our friends in Memorial Park for as long as we are able. Get in touch with Sofia to help with prep and Gene to help deliver food.
- Our city partners Door of Hope and Elizabeth House are in need of financial gifts to keep providing vital services.
- Caring for One Another. Are you isolated, anxious and in need of prayer? Are you in need of practical help like getting groceries or financial help? Please reach out to the Mercy Ministry or any of the church leaders. We are here, as always, to walk with you in this season.
For more information about Community Life and Service Opportunities at Grace, email Ben Ewen or the contact person listed in the announcement.
- City Groups & Men's Prayer Groups. Though we are exercising physical distance, we are still connected. Many of our City Groups and men's groups are still meeting online through the BlueJeans platform (similar to Zoom). Contact Ben Ewen for more information.
- Noon Prayer. Join us for noon prayer (M-F) for 15 minutes on the Blue Jeans platform. For more information, contact Pastor Marc.
Adult Formation & Discipleship
For more info on the items below, email Pastor Marc.
- Spiritual Practices and habits of Faith, Hope, Love and Community.