- Virtual Worship at 10AM. Join us for corporate worship via our YouTube live stream. Download the PDF of our bulletin (updated every Saturday evening).
- Sunday Vespers is on hold for the time being. Check back for updates.
- Sunday School. See below for information about virtual Sunday School.
- Lent Resources. Resources for children, families and adults will be distributed starting Sunday, 2/7. Digital copies of various resources will be available on this website starting 2/12. If you would like a hardcopy of the prayer guides, please reach out to Pastor Marc.
- Holy Week Services. Stay tuned for more information about services and resources for Holy Week.
Children, Families & Youth Ministries
For more info on the children’s ministry, email Tanya Pitre and Tracy Yeoh . For more info about the youth group, contact Ben Ewen.
- Livestream Sunday School classes for kids from nursery to 5th grade are offered every Sunday before the livestream service. Reach out to Tanya and Tracy for more information.
- Virtual Children's Church. We continue to offer 30 minute Children’s Church classes each Sunday morning and are seeking 3 additional teachers. (There are four age groups: Toddlers, PreK/Kindergartners, 1st-2nd Graders, and 3rd-5th Graders). All are welcomed!
- Youth Group continues to meet virtually. Reach out to Ben for events and times.
For more information about Community Life and Service Opportunities at Grace, email Ben Ewen or the contact person listed in the announcement.
- Meal Sign Up. Sign up to bring a meal to the Schissler family as they have welcomed their baby boy, Oscar. Choose a date on Mealtrain.
- Monthly Marriage City Group. Join other couples for our monthly City Group focused on marriage. The group resumes in March. Contact Ben for more information or to register.
- City Groups. Interested in joining a group in the winter? Reach out to Ben. Being in a group is a primary way of growing in faith!
- Men's Prayer Group. All men are invited to pray Friday mornings through a virtual gathering. Reach out to Ben.
For more info on the items below, email our Team.
- URGENT: Park Ministry. We would love for you to join the Park Ministry efforts to bless our neighbors in Memorial Park every Sunday. Please consider volunteering to make 24 lunches that we will pick up and distribute. (Reimbursement is available.) Or consider joining the team that goes out to deliver the meals and talk and pray with those we meet. To sign up to make lunches, visit this Sign Up Genius Link.
- Donating Resources and Time. Please consider giving above and beyond your regular giving. Make an additional gift to the Mercy Fund so that we can continue caring for one another and our community. Click here to donate and select Mercy fund.
- Caring for One Another. Are you isolated, anxious and in need of prayer? Are you in need of practical help like getting groceries or financial help? Please reach out to the Mercy Ministry or any of the church leaders. We are here, as always, to walk with you in this season.
Adult Formation & Discipleship
For more info on the items below, email Pastor Marc.
- Spiritual Practices and habits of Faith, Hope, Love and Community.
- NEW: Rhythms of Renewal. In this chaotic season, we invite you to take up a spiritual rhythm of renewal. Each Friday for the next 13 weeks, we will offer a different spiritual practice for you to consider. For Week 1, we're cultivating the virtue of faith through the practice of prayer. Learn more about the next 13 weeks and how to lean into this week's practice under "Grow"
- Epiphany Season Prayer Guides. Let's lean into the current church season and grow together in God's love by nurturing deep spiritual habits and practices. Download the latest prayer guide.
- Justice & Reconciliation. A self-study guide regarding justice and reconciliation is now available at our website. Download and dive into the Gospel call to be peacemakers, reconcilers, and people of justice. The 2nd meeting is Monday March 1 at 8PM. We'll be looking at Chapter 2 of "Divided by Faith" and the short video "From Slavery to Mass Incarceration" by Equal Justice Initiative. Register here or contact Pastor Marc if interested.
- Praying Together. We invite you to consider praying intentionally with one another in this season. Consider asking a friend or two in at Grace to pray on a regular basis. (The best starting place is your City Group!) If you need help connecting, please contact Pastor Marc, anyone on staff, or your City Group leader. May the Holy Spirit mark this strange season with deep friendship and prayer.