- Virtual Worship at 10AM. Join us for corporate worship via our YouTube live stream. Download the PDF of our bulletin (updated every Saturday evening).
- NEW-Sunday Vespers at 4:15PM. You're invited to our in-person service with Communion. Vespers takes place on the patio of our regular worship space. For more information, visit the Vespers webpage.
- New volunteers are needed to help with our Sunday Livestream services. We’re looking for 2-3 people to help with the video stream and 2-3 people to help with the sound. If interested, please email Terence Yeoh.
Children, Families & Youth Ministries
For more info on the children’s ministry, email Tanya Pitre and Tracy Yeoh . For more info about the youth group, contact Ben Ewen.
- Livestream Sunday School classes for kids up to 5th grade are offered every Sunday. Reach out to Tanya and Tracy for more information.
- Youth Group continues to meet virtually. Reach out to Ben for times.
For more information about Community Life and Service Opportunities at Grace, email Ben Ewen or the contact person listed in the announcement.
- Women's 4th Friday. The next gathering for the women of Grace is 10/30 (NOT 10/23) at 6PM. This meeting will be in-person at the Pitre’s backyard AND it will also be online. We’d love to have you join us for a gathering of prayer, worship, encouragement! Email Jen for more information and for the Zoom link.
- Monthly Marriage Group. The next Zoom meeting is on 10/28 at 8PM. These are strange and difficult times with stresses that are affecting our marriages. For this reason, it’s an important time for us to support one another by sharing our joys and difficulties and praying for one another. Let's move towards one another in honesty and help each other keep our marriages rooted in God's love. Register in advance. Contact Ben for more information or to register.
- Fall City Groups. Would you consider joining a City Group for this fall? Our 10-week has started, but you can join anytime. The fall theme is "Disrupted Worship" and the book focus is Joel. This book is about the devastation of “normalcy” for the life of God’s people and the call to worship. Let's grow together.
- Men's Prayer Group. All men are invited to pray Friday mornings through a virtual gathering.
For more info on the items below, email our Team.
- NEW - DOOR OF HOPE. Door of Hope is expanding their services by adding another site for victims of domestic violence and are hiring a handful of interns to serve at the site. Grace is committing to raise $4,000 to support one intern. Would you partnering with us to bless Door of Hope by giving above and beyond your normal tithe? (Please earmark your gift with "Mercy/Door of Hope Intern".)
- Park Ministry. We would love for you to join the Park Ministry efforts to bless our neighbors in Memorial Park every Sunday. Please consider volunteering to make 24 lunches that we will pick up and distribute. (Reimbursement is available.) Or consider joining the team that goes out to deliver the meals and talk and pray with those we meet. To sign up to make lunches, visit this Sign Up Genius Link.
- Donating Resources and Time. Please consider giving above and beyond your regular giving. Make an additional gift to the Mercy Fund so that we can continue caring for one another and our community. Click here to donate and select Mercy fund.
- Caring for One Another. Are you isolated, anxious and in need of prayer? Are you in need of practical help like getting groceries or financial help? Please reach out to the Mercy Ministry or any of the church leaders. We are here, as always, to walk with you in this season.
Adult Formation & Discipleship
For more info on the items below, email Pastor Marc.
- Spiritual Practices and habits of Faith, Hope, Love and Community.
- NEW Rule of Life Prayer Guides for Ordinary Time, Part 2. Let’s give ourselves to habits and patterns of prayer that attune us to the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Spirit’s work to re-order our lives with the love of Jesus Christ. The guide has daily Scripture readings, questions for reflection and prayers from Christians around the world. Download the latest guide; 2 versions are available, one for home printing and one for mobile devices. Email Pastor Marc for more information or to request a hardcopy.
- Praying Together. We invite you to consider praying intentionally with one another in this season. Consider asking a friend or two in at Grace to pray on a regular basis. (The best starting place is your City Group!) If you need help connecting, please contact Pastor Marc, anyone on staff, or your City Group leader. May the Holy Spirit mark this strange season with deep friendship and prayer.