- Church-wide Service at 10AM. Let's continue our Easter Celebration. Join us for corporate worship via our YouTube live stream. Download the PDF of our bulletin (updated every Saturday evening).
- New volunteers are needed to help with our Sunday Livestream services. We’re looking for 2-3 people to help with the video stream and 2-3 people to help with the sound. If interested, please email Terence Yeoh.
Children, Families & Youth Ministries
For more info on the children’s ministry, email Tanya Pitre and Tracy Yeoh . For more info about the youth group, contact Ben Ewen.
- Livestream Sunday School classes for kids up to 5th grade are offered every Sunday. Reach out to Tanya and Tracy for more information.
- Youth Group continues to meet virtually. Reach out to Ben for times.
For more information about Community Life and Service Opportunities at Grace, email Ben Ewen or the contact person listed in the announcement.
- NEW - Marriage Group. Starting September 30 at 8pm, join other couples once a month via Zoom. (Register here.) These are difficult and unique times we are living in. Despite all the change life still goes on and the difficulties we may be experiencing in relationships don’t wait for the pandemic to be over, they continue. For this reason, it’s an important time for us to support each other in relationship, praying for each other, sharing our difficulties with each other, and being transparent about what it means to love the other in marriage. Starting September 30th at 8pm we’ll be holding a monthly marriage group where we can be honest about our relationships and look to God to help us to love our spouse well. Register in advance in order to attend the group this month.
- NEW - Fall City Groups.Would you consider joining a City Group for this fall? Sign-ups for groups will begin Sunday, September 6th after the service. Our 10-week fall term will run from September 13th-November 22nd. We also invite you to consider leading a group online. It would be wonderful to have more leaders to facilitate more groups for the church. The fall theme is "Disrupted Worship" and the book focus is Joel. This book is about the devastation of “normalcy” for the life of God’s people and the call to worship. Let's grow together.
- Women's 4th Friday is this Friday, 9/25 over Zoom. Liz will be speaking about spiritual resilience. Email Jen for a link to the Zoom meeting.
- Men's Prayer Group. All men are invited to pray Friday mornings through a virtual gathering.
For more info on the items below, email our Team.
- NEW - Safe Families. We are partnering with “Safe Family” through Olive Crest Ministry to help Safe Families to help families in crisis stay together and to keep children out of foster care. Safe Families currently has a shortage of gift cards, which are normally provided when the host families or biological families need help buying supplies or groceries for the children. Until Sept. 30th we are collecting $25 digital gift cards (or other amounts) from either Walmart or Target (please use the provided links) to help support families in Safe Families. Please send directly to the Mercy Ministry at [email protected] If you’d like to donate a monetary donation, we are happy to put that toward the gift cards. Please make your donation to Grace Pasadena, and note that it’s for “Safe Families gift cards”. Email Jen for with any questions about the gift cards, or email Kendall for more information about Safe Families.
- Park Ministry. We would love for you to join the Park Ministry efforts to bless our neighbors in Memorial Park every Sunday. Please consider volunteering to make 24 lunches that we will pick up and distribute. Reimbursement provided. Or consider joining the team that goes out to deliver the meals and talk and pray with those we meet.
- Donating Resources and Time. Please consider giving above and beyond your regular giving. Make an additional gift to the Mercy Fund so that we can continue caring for one another and our community. Click here to donate and select Mercy fund.
- Caring for One Another. Are you isolated, anxious and in need of prayer? Are you in need of practical help like getting groceries or financial help? Please reach out to the Mercy Ministry or any of the church leaders. We are here, as always, to walk with you in this season.
Adult Formation & Discipleship
For more info on the items below, email Pastor Marc.
- Spiritual Practices and habits of Faith, Hope, Love and Community.
- NEW Rule of Life Prayer Guides for Ordinary Time, Part 2. Let’s give ourselves to habits and patterns of prayer that attune us to the presence of the Holy Spirit and the Spirit’s work to re-order our lives with the love of Jesus Christ. The guide has daily Scripture readings, questions for reflection and prayers from Christians around the world. Download the latest guide; 2 versions are available, one for home printing and one for mobile devices. Email Pastor Marc for more information or to request a hardcopy.
- Praying Together. We invite you to consider praying intentionally with one another in this season. Consider asking a friend or two in at Grace to pray on a regular basis. (The best starting place is your City Group!) If you need help connecting, please contact Pastor Marc, anyone on staff, or your City Group leader. May the Holy Spirit mark this strange season with deep friendship and prayer.