Though we cannot meet in person, there are still many ways to connect, serve and grow.
Holy Week & Easter
- Maundy Thursday, 4/9: We encourage you to worship at home using this dinner-time liturgy. Consider gathering with others over video and having a Maundy Thursday dinner party.
- Good Friday, 4/10: Join us in a church-wide service at 6PM at our YouTube channel.
- Easter Sunday, 4/12: We will celebrate the resurrection of our Lord at 10AM.
- Easter Video Project: Make a short 2-3 min video of your testimony and post to social media between April 6-12 and tag Grace Pasadena and add #JesusChangedMyLife. We're joining other LA churches in this project as a way to invite neighbors to our Easter services. Look for a video from Brannin on Monday for more info.
Stay tuned for more details about Holy week and Easter Sunday.
For more info on the items below, email our Team.
- Donating Resources and Time. Please consider giving above and beyond your regular giving. Make an additional gift to the Mercy Fund so that we can continue caring for one another and our community. Click here to donate and add the note "Mercy" to your gift.
- Caring for our Community. Though we are practicing physical distancing, there are still ways to help our neighbors in need.
- Volunteers are needed for the Pasadena Senior Center Food Bank. Click here to sign up, or email Jen Argue for more information.
- Consider helping with your Park Ministry. We will continue delivering food and resources to our friends in Memorial Park for as long as we are able. Get in touch with Sophia to help with prep and Gene to help deliver food.
- Our city partners Door of Hope and Elizabeth House are in need of financial gifts to keep providing vital services.
- Caring for One Another. Are you isolated, anxious and in need of prayer? Are you in need of practical help like getting groceries or financial help? Please reach out to the Mercy Ministry or any of the church leaders. We are here, as always, to walk with you in this season.
Children, Families & Youth Ministries
For more info on the children’s ministry, email Tanya Pitre and Tracy Yeoh . For more info about the youth group, contact Ben Ewen.
- Livestream Sunday School classes are coming this Sunday! Reach out to Tanya and Tracy for more information.
- Email Tanya and Tracy at [email protected] to be put on the email distribution for Children's Ministry classes and weekly liturgies.
For more information about Community Life and Service Opportunities at Grace, email Ben Ewen or the contact person listed in the announcement.
- City Groups & Men's Prayer Groups. Though we are exercising physical distance, we are still connected. Many of our City Groups and men's groups are still meeting online through the BlueJeans platform (similar to Zoom). Contact Ben Ewen for more information.
- Noon Prayer. Join us for noon prayer (M-F) for 15 minutes on the Blue Jeans platform. For more information, contact Pastor Marc.
Adult Formation & Discipleship
For more info on the items below, email Pastor Marc.
- Prayer Guides. One way we can continue to grow as a community is by engaging in common rhythms and practices. Download this month's prayer guide. If you haven't been following along, take the opportunity to download previous guides and lean into the "Rule of Life".