- Join us for worship at 10AM!
- Join us for Sunday School . See below for information about our Children's Ministry and Youth Group offerings.
Children & Families Ministries
- For more info about our children’s ministry, visit our Grace Children's page or email Caroline.
Student & College Ministries
- Youth Group continues to meet. Reach out to Ben for events, locations and times.
- College Student Dinner Hosts: Grace Pasadena has a number of college students attending Sunday worship during the school year. Being away from home during the year can be lonely. If you are interested in hosting college students for a monthly lunch/dinner please contact Ben and mention how many students you would like to host and the night/day you’re available to host.
For more information about Community Life and Service Opportunities at Grace, email Ben or the contact person listed in the announcement.
- Contact Ben if you're interested in hosting or joining a City Group. Being in a group is a primary way of growing in faith!
- Women of Grace events and activities: (contact Abbey and Whitney for more information)
- Weekly on Wednesdays at 9 am: Women's Bible study on 1 Samuel
- 2nd Friday of each month: Monthly Women's Bible study
- Men of Grace events and activities:
- Weekly Friday Morning Prayer. For details, contact Pastor Ben.
For more info on the items below, email our Team.
- Click here to view all available opportunities to serve in our Park Ministry. We're looking for help with preparing and distributing lunches to our neighbors in Memorial Park. If you have any questions, please email Kelly.
- Moving or House Cleaning? Before you give anything away, check with Kelly to see if any of our friends in the park might be able to use any items that are gently used/clean (e.g. backpacks, blankets, computer bags, duffel bags). Before you donate any items, email Kelly first to see if they are needed / can be used.
- Donating Resources and Time: Please consider giving above and beyond your regular giving. Make an additional gift to the Mercy Fund so that we can continue caring for one another and our community. Click here to donate and select Mercy fund.
- Caring for One Another: Are you isolated, anxious and in need of prayer? Are you in need of practical help like getting groceries or financial help? Please reach out to the Mercy Ministry or any of the church leaders. We are here, as always, to walk with you in this season.
Adult Formation & Discipleship
For more information, email Pastor Marc.
- The Ordinary Time Prayer Guide Pt 1 is now available on our website and in hard copy at the Welcome Table on Sunday mornings.